Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday: Bueno, make peace your faults!


Psss... Hey. You, Yes you! Psss... Wanna hear a secret?

I'm a mess!
Honest truth. As much as I may dream about being an organized and prompt person... Not gonna happen.

I tend to put too much on my plate and end up letting somethings slip through the holes.

I found this chart to show me how to become more organized. Now I just need to find in in this stack of other junk sitting on my desk.


I have big dreams and lots of plans and sometimes there are not enough hours in the day for all my plans to materialize. Time management is not my strongest point.

But guess what?


I still love to dream big and make too many plans, because when I nail it... I nail it!

Sometimes it feels so great to look at your least favorite trait... And say you know what self?

I still love you.

Make peace your flaws, we all got em!
Now that is bueno.

XOXO- Things-We-Heart


No comments: