Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yummies: We heart Easter Candy!!! (part deux)


After gaining a lil too much weight from indulging in the goodies from our last easter post, (and my cleaning lady telling me unprovoked that I have put on a few),  I figured, why not get the rest out to the universe (of course test them all a few times on the way) and then I can do the unmentionable (diet) once and for all.

Remember these??? 
When we were just kittens we would beg for these amazing mini egg-worlds of sugary cuteness.  They came in clear boxes that displayed just how delicate of a sugary biosphere it was.  But they never came in our basket....so sad!  
Well not really that sad...probably super smart of mom not to waste $18 on this creation that looks cute but if you're not into eating pure sugar, then it just collected dust and cracked... 
tear, sniffle...we still want one ;(


My main man Wonka created these little gifts of heaven. 
Like a tiny s'more from the angels.  Chocolate, graham cracker and caramel creme??? Realllllyyy???  Uh huh.. really.   The only problem that we can find with these cute and heavenly confections is the rabid growth of fat cells we are getting from popping these morsels like popcorn..well not really a problem as much as it is a dilemma.
(No wonder they made a movie about him!...just kidding they wrote a book first to honor him ....just kidding I know the candy came after)

Now, for all you kids at heart or parents of a little rascal we give to you the ultimate chocolate Easter egg.  The dinosaur filled dino egg!  So rad!  
This makes us want to put on our husky fit jeans and checkered vans and slide into piles of dirty boy dirt.

I feel my cellulite crying out, but I have to keep going.

If someone told me that the creation of mixing peanut butter and chocolate was from God, we would totally believe them after tasting Reese's Peanut Buttercup Eggs.

Dear lord these yummy edibles are well...totally rediculously edible.  We'll take a dozen por favor! 
Just like our country's favorite Peanut Buttercup these are just cuter and in funner packaging.

Have fun testing these yummies out and let us know what you think.

xoxo t-w-h




No comments: